1) Conversations in facebook / msn that go like this:
Stranger: Hi
Me: -Closes chat window-
Stranger: -After a few minutes- Hi. You there?
Me: ?
Stranger: Hi
-> Seriously, wtf. If I ignore you means I don't wanna talk to you. Still hihihi, piss me off max. -.-
2) People that start conversations with "hi".
If two people talk to me, one with "hi" and the other one with "Hey! :)", i rather reply the second one.
-> "Hi" sounds so... Loserish.
3) Judgemental people.
- If you haven't lived one minute in my shoes, gone through what I did, experienced what I felt, dont fucking judge me as if you're perfect. Because the last time I checked, no one is.
4) Copycats / Rippers / People with no originality.
-> One word: Pathetic.
5) Guys who think they are very handsome and can get any girl they want.
-> If the guy was actually handsome, i might hate him abit less. But if the guy's face is like shit, then ROFLMAO LOSER HAHAHA.
6) Girls who know that a guy has a girlfriend, yet continue to text him etc, get close to him.
-> Fucking sluts, i hope karma gets you back soon.
7) Click here.
-> That's fucked up, seriously.
8) Being accused.
welcome
^^ You've landed on parachut-e@b/s! The navigations are up there. No spamming or ripping, please. Just so you know, I'm not on a posting spree, so don't expect much!
Sincerely, Rachel 레이첼
