Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Eg.
Friday, November 12, 2010 @ 9:33:00 PM
在我心里,最爱的人,还是你。
Mmhhm, today was rather boring, but a little bit funny and exciting at the same time xD . Vanessa got insulted by -ahem-, and I heard it all. Nope, they didn't say it very loudly, just that my ears are very good ^^ Can hear from far. Contents were quite queer? LOL.
Then, had doubles training together. Only 6 of my smashes cross the net eh. I hit a lot lo, just that hit the net, wtf. Then we learnt tapping. At first was quite weird, cause need to grip the racket higher then the below part will scratch the hand, so will be painful.
After a few times, used to it. In the end, came out of the multiples, realised that my hand already red due to the racket grip. Like, wtf kthxbai.
Just read Vanessa's blog. Wow, she wrote, "
My smashing, 9/20 cross. Then rest hit the net. Rachel 6/20. But she still more pro." I like this sentence a lot. Please visit her blog at
www.the-conceptions.blogspot.com , lmaos xD .
Walked home from Woodlands CC again. 30 min walk, but all right with me. Well, there's no more training at Woodlands CC anymore D; !!!!! No more air-con !!! Yeah, I didn't type wrongly. Sometimes they will on air-con in the badminton court room! Hehehehe, xP .
Right, luckily, next week no CCA! Can rest ^^ . Oh well,
intensive training starts on 22nd November, Monday! Tournament is coming, cannot slack... :@
Yay, 10 December going to play badminton with Jerom :D . Oh wtf, please don't think sot k. Just playing cause we like badminton. Errmm, not really for me, LOL.
Ah crap, late for my show. :C