welcome
^^ You've landed on
parachut-e@b/s! The navigations are up
there. No spamming or ripping, please. Just so you know, I'm not on a posting spree, so don't expect much!
Sincerely, Rachel 레이첼
rachel ♥

Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
Donghae 동해 and Jonghyun 종현. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Look down, you`ll learn more about me xB
Well, it's obvious that my blog posts will definitely hold
racism and
insults, but that's how I am.
Italic text are used when I post meaningful quotes.
Eg.
If you're not jealous, then you don't love the person. If you don't love the person, then you're not supposed to be jealous.
Important things like birthdays will usually be in
bold text.
Underlined text are just used to make sure I use all my tags.
Thursday, September 9, 2010 @ 6:26:00 PM
Wtf! Today supposed to go to Universal Studios. Then, went Bishan MRT to take the free shuttle service. In the end, the bus everytime full. Cause it comes from Ang Mo Kio first mah. Then 2 buses passed, all full.
So gave up, wanted to go Ang Mo Kio. Then kept messaging Benjamin. Yeah, I`m too bored. Vanessa, Zona, etc. all went training. But then, halfway there, I suddenly sick seh. Kena flu. Walao. So I went to my aunty's house at Novena.
Now still a little bit feverish. Ruin my whole mood. Fuck lah. Then reached home played wolfteam with Benjamin && Jia Hao. Bwahahas, then switch to Flyff. I still can`t remember my bank password for Flyff!!!
Inside have 30m && other weapons worth hundreds of millions. Fucking pissed off. Today is such a "wonderful" day. Hmms, asked Vanessa about the Coach who came to teach them. Coach Daniel went for reservist. xD
They say the new Coach, Coach Justin, very nice. But sometimes a little bit sarcastic && keep making them run. Though overall quite fun. Tsktsk, lucky I never go. :B