Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Eg.
Thursday, September 2, 2010 @ 6:56:00 PM
"My Kind of Boy" Quiz
1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Nope
2. Smart?
Yes, LOL.
3. Preferred age?
Around my age. +2 ; -2
4.Preferred height?
165cm above ?
5. How about sense of humor?
Yeah, ;p
6. How about piercing?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:
7. Accepts you for who you are?
Definitely :D
8. Pink Hair?
OMFG, GAY.
9. Mushy or not?
IDK.
10. Thin or fat?
IDK.
11. Black, Brown or White ?
RACIST, ROFL >:
12. Long hair or short hair?
Short
13. Plastic or metal?
Mixture of plastic && metal (:
14. Smells good?
Sounds weird, but my answer is yes
15. Smoker?
I hate smokers o;
16. Drinker?
I hate drinkers too o;
17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Ermz, maybe.
18. Muscular?
Hmms, not TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.
19. Plays piano?
YAY :D LIKE MR KENNETH
20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Then can teach me.
21. Plays violin?
Can teach me toooooooooo (:
22. Sings very good?
LOL, then sing for me uh?
23. Vain?
He gay?
24. With glasses?
Not nerdy glasses D:
25. With braces?
Depends. If like Kai Jie then never mind. He`s so cute <:
26. Shy type?
Average.
27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Mixture :D
28. Active or passive?
Active! Yeah!
29. Tight or bomb?
Bomb? Wtf?
30. Singer or dancer?
Anything. Can entertain me can liaos, LOL ;p
31. Stunner?
Yup ;x
32. Hiphop?
No... Maybe...
33. Earrings?
No.
34. Mr. Count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
Fuck you, playboys.
35. Dimples?
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. SUPER DUPER CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3
36. Bookworm?
Teehees, okay :3
37. Mr. Love letter?
Ermz...
38. Playful?
Can be mischievous together ;p
39. Flirt?
EXCUSE ME?!
40. Poem writer?
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, write one for me. Dumbass.
41. Serious?
At right times, yeah.
43. Painter?
Draw a picture for me (:
44. Religious?
Christian, teehees. Christ is Lord <:
45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Yups. Fun times.
46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
I like computer games o-o .
47. Speaks 20 languages?
Knowledgeable. But, he might be irritating my ears with alien languages. :3
48. Loyal or faithful?
Both
49. Good kisser?
Hmm....
50. Loves children?
;p