Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Eg.
Thursday, August 5, 2010 @ 10:34:00 PM
The sun can have the sky and the night can have the stars but I wouldn`t care. Tomorrow may be majestic yet remain empty for it simply won`t matter without you there.
Just back from Sonore V Concert! Very fun ;P Most of the 1E2 boys were there.. While girls... not many >: Had fever during the concert, wtf? Saw many classmates on stage performing.
Magnificent ^^ They rawkzxc. Then stayed in the auditorium when intermission. Sms-ed Jia Dang saying I had fever, and he came to look for me. LOLOLOL. *shyshy*
Yuxuan, Sarah & Germaine looked cool in that outfit <3! Nabilah said she was shocked when she saw Germaine. LOL. Okay, that was the exciting part.. While the first part... Hmm..
Ate McDonalds with Yisih then took taxi to Republic Poly. Reached there so early. 6.45pm ;o Like nobody there lor, so I called Michelle to ask whether she got go Sonore.
And she like fcking did, :D SO HAPPY... HAHAHAH :X Saw her & her brother at canteen. Walked around then Nabilah & friends came. Talk-talk, chit-chat... *SAW CK IN A WAITER CLOTHES O__O*
I was like, holy fck. What is he wearing? Disgrace! White shirt with a black vest. Looks exactly like a waiter, cans -.-? Then he saw me too, zzz. Stared at me for 5seconds, then I buey song with him staring at me.
So I shouted, "What lah?!" Then he over there shyshy, laughlaugh, smilesmile then say "nothing nothing." Pissed off with him. Saw Wayne too. Hahas(: then I heard his classmate say, "Oie Wayne, after concert you jogging home is it?" Made me LOL ;P
Looks forward to the next Sonore performance on 2012, luvvzxc <3