welcome
^^ You've landed on
parachut-e@b/s! The navigations are up
there. No spamming or ripping, please. Just so you know, I'm not on a posting spree, so don't expect much!
Sincerely, Rachel 레이첼
rachel ♥

Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
Donghae 동해 and Jonghyun 종현. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Look down, you`ll learn more about me xB
Well, it's obvious that my blog posts will definitely hold
racism and
insults, but that's how I am.
Italic text are used when I post meaningful quotes.
Eg.
If you're not jealous, then you don't love the person. If you don't love the person, then you're not supposed to be jealous.
Important things like birthdays will usually be in
bold text.
Underlined text are just used to make sure I use all my tags.
Sunday, July 4, 2010 @ 9:31:00 AM
Yesterday ; Watched Eclipse -> Celebrate cousin`s birthday
Eclipse is a nice movie, but... I felt there were too many dialogues. LOL. Oh, and I didn`t watch with 意丝 or whoever else. I watched with my 'mummy' :D
The movie around 2 hours like that. Okay lah. Then after that, went to cousin`s house, celebrate birthday. He`s very cute :DDD 1 year old only! Hahas(:
But seriously, I don`t like the birthday cake :x Reached home at 10.30pm >.> SMS-ed a few people then sleep le! Today morning, wah f`uck sia.
Having diarrhea -.- Yesterday`s food not clean! Hmph!