Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Eg.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010 @ 2:35:00 PM
Sometimes it`s better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way
Hmm, today NAPFA retest! Need re-run 2.4km, wtf ;o Ran halfway, I walk ;P then 意丝 wanted to motivate me by pushing me. In the end, I fell down. Wa lao, so many people behind me. Very paiseh leh D;
Then I slowly walked back to school gate. Then cher scolded me. Say why I never run the last stretch, so I said -copy & paste from on top- ;D But then... Vanessa ran faster than 意丝, so I asked her move one side. (Motivator has another lane ;P)
So another P.E teacher heard & she thought Vanessa was the one who pushed me down. And she said this, "Motivator not motivator already. Punchek(?) already." Uhh, I don`t know how to spell the Malay word :X
Hoho, so funny. I told Vanessa, then she "angry" at 意丝. Diaos ._."? Later have badminton. I don`t want run! Knee still painful from the fall! Vanessa not going, she has flu & sore throat.
Mr Chua & the boys might laugh, like how they laughed at Pinky & Jia Jing when they didn`t go for training cause of a small matter. (They always laugh at us when we absent ourselves for a small matter -.-)
But today`s English lesson sucked. We need do a script about don`t know what thing. Kai Jun & Atiqah kept talking about "nasi babi (pig rice)." So laugh laugh laugh. Made Mrs Selvi pissed off (Y)
Then Home Economics... Want sleep liao. But cannot. Miss Fong sure behead me ;P Geography.. Hmmmmmmm..... Lesson as boring as before.. ;o
I want to end here. Going to prepare for CCA ._.
Editted at 7.20pm ;
Yoh peeps ;D Finally back from badminton. Reached school before 4pm -.- Then slack slack. Saw Jamey, Zona talking to their Maths teacher.
So I kpo go & see. Talk talk, chat chat. Then Jamey said "Mr Lee, I show you I will get first in class cause I want Mr Ray Chua to die." Lol, then an upper sec Malay guy heard then said, "Ya lah. Wa lao, Mr Ray Chua fucking jibai."
Zona & I heard then kept laughing. So Jamey asked Zona why laugh. Zona repeated what that guy said lo. Then Mr Lee heard & scolded her ;o
Aiya, still ask her write a 50 word essay about why she say the bad word. Diaos -.-