Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Eg.
Friday, July 16, 2010 @ 6:37:00 PM
Mrs Vincent , Joker of the day (!)
Lol, today Mrs Selvi never come. But who cares? She suck loads. Then chinese must do compo. Also very boring. But Maths, very fun leh ;P
Hmm, so.. Kai Jun, Delvin & I were very bored ;< Mr Kenneth kept on rambling like a robot. So we played this 'shortcut name game.' I asked them what is FML. So Kai Jun said, 'Oh, I know! Flame your lanjiao!'
Ohmytian. We all laugh like siao. Then continued.. STFU = Super Tuper Flaming Underwear ; FHM = Female Hot Monkey/Fury Hairy Monkey.
Laughs man xD ! So after that went badminton. Change teacher-in-charge liao. Become Mrs Vincent. When training ended, she kept asking us to gather shuttle. We packing our bag mah. Can pack finish then keep what. So naggy zuo semo?! So we be guai kia, & keep lo!
Then, after that, we must gather & discuss about the 2 plastic bags of shuttlecock. Who want bring back? Obvious nobody one lo. So we settle. Boys = idk who, Girls = Kyna
OH HAHA, THIS IS THE JOKE! Someone ask her 'Monday have training or not?' So she say 'Who say Monday no training?' Then Yu Heng say 'But I cannot go, I have ICT program.' While I said, 'I told myself no training one.' She stare at me somemore leh. I not scared you sia =.= Want DC me huh?
She joker lah. Say 'So Monday no training is it?' WTF. He just telling her he not coming on Monday. Wa laos, her angmoh language fail is it?! That`s why Home Economics teacher nia -.-
So this went on and on and on. Bryan and I were laughing to ourselves. She fucking ignorant can?! Don`t know then become semo badminton teacher-in-charge? Zzz.
In the end, we cleared everything. Thanks to Zhiwei & 'gang'. Monday have training. From 3.30pm to 5.30pm at Woodlands Community Centre.
Aiya, no need her lah. I think let the captains & vice-captains also can do a better job then her sia. She is a FemaleHotMonkey lah. Holy crap -.-
You stared at me, I saw it. Ohmygod, you made my heart pump so fast.