Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Eg.
Monday, July 26, 2010 @ 8:54:00 AM
Truth is, everyone is going to hurt us. We just need to find the ones worth suffering for.
Whew.. Today didn`t go to school. Had high fever starting since Saturday. Lied on bed for 2 days but fever didn`t subside D; Today morning wake up, almost bang into wall sia.
Dizzy like crazy. So never go school. Zzz, today have class photo-taking leh! Means I`ll not be inside the photo ): *Cry*! I think we`re getting back our Chinese class test paper too ._.
What a bad time to be sick -.-" Later going to Raffles Medical. Daddy specially took leave just to bring me go see doc! Luvvzxc <3 , but now rotting at home -.-
Ate 2 panadols at 7am. Now feeling much better! If not, feels like I kena burned sia. Want to die liao. Mr Chua everytime don`t believe we sick one lo.
If we never go & keep saying we sick, he sure say we faking it, etc etc. I always go but sometimes I pon training. See him can die one leh. Ask him fcuk off sia.
The Mrs Vincent going to take over. She sibei naggy leh. Zzz. Only know how talk crap. We training so hard inside, she go outside use her laptop. Walan.
Next year January going to have tournament again. So need train harder during this time. Not sure if I can join >: But I want to play doubles with QiuLing/Vanessa.
Actually, I wanted to go school and training. School, cause I lazy go doctor. Can just take picture, then tell teacher not feeling well. They sure ask me go sickbay :>
Training, I can just go & sit there for 2 hours. At least I went lah! Scarly never get 75% for attendance, zzz. Today if I don`t go, it will be my 3rd time. January until now, 3 times, okay what :>
Maybe if I`m feeling okay later, I go. If not at home, also just sit infront of computer & rot nia. Now we should be having Science lesson D; I haven`t finished homework you know =.=
*Waits for daddy to wake up :<* So long! Suan le lor, I go y8.com & play.