Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Eg.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 @ 6:21:00 PM
School -> Admiralty -> Night Market -> My house
Wahh, today didn't go watch movie. Stupid timing sia! The movie at 2.30pm leh, then we dismiss at 2.25pm! Then next show is at 4pm, and I also never tell my parents I going watch movie with my friends :X I say I have supplementary.
So in the end, we went Admiralty eat KFC -.- Then saw a lot of
AdmiraltySecondary students there, eg. Justin (1E4), Kaixuan & friend (1E3), Jia Dang (my class de :D) and etc. Nessa eat very slow lei ;P So left KFC at 3.40pm, come my condo's games room do homework.
On the way to my house right, saw Matheaus, Haziq & Hafis. Then Matheaus wanted to walk our direction 的, saw us, change direction seh, F3. Walk walk go night market buy cotton candy :D Nessa and 意丝's cotton candy is in a bag 的, mine is container.
Don`t know what they do, make until the cotton candy become so small xD! Walk past the blocks, saw cockroach. We three scream together, LOL ._.
Then reached my house, started doing Science homework. Nessa saw have table soccer, then ask me get the soccer ball from security guard. So when take le, she say she moody then don`t want play.
IT WAS I, I INFLUENCED HER TO PLAY! LOLOLOL.
意丝 and her VS me. They lost leh. 20-50 ~.~ Made me recall that time Literature group, we played table soccer with Matheaus & 铠杰. Very fun ;P! Played until 5.53pm then finally all go home. Tomorrow have
Geography, but I haven`t done homework. Wa riaoz ~