welcome
^^ You've landed on
parachut-e@b/s! The navigations are up
there. No spamming or ripping, please. Just so you know, I'm not on a posting spree, so don't expect much!
Sincerely, Rachel 레이첼
rachel ♥

Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
Donghae 동해 and Jonghyun 종현. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Look down, you`ll learn more about me xB
Well, it's obvious that my blog posts will definitely hold
racism and
insults, but that's how I am.
Italic text are used when I post meaningful quotes.
Eg.
If you're not jealous, then you don't love the person. If you don't love the person, then you're not supposed to be jealous.
Important things like birthdays will usually be in
bold text.
Underlined text are just used to make sure I use all my tags.
I gave you everything. But it seems like it wasn't enough to make you stay /.
Thursday, May 27, 2010 @ 5:09:00 PM
:/ Yesterday was a normal school day. D&T was so "fun". 1E1 & 1E2 had to compete with each other. We must make a design and put an egg inside.
The design has to be dropped from level 2 to level 1 and see whether the egg cracks. If it doesn't, the design is a success! If not, the design is a failure! (Who doesn't know =.= ?)
Today, our school's National RoboPreneur Carnival (NRPC)! Freakin' boring(: which lasted for 7 hours and 10min -.-"! From 9am to 4.10pm lei!
Primary & Secondary schools came to our school to participate in the competition lor. But we had an R.E (Robotics Enterprise) trail. Sianzxczxczxc. Then must keep doing experiments using robots.
And hor, we must go look at other schools robots and vote which is the best. Wa laos, then the primary school girls & boys all so cute seh!
Hahas, still remember have two boys come & ask 'You want to come and see our robot?' Damn cute lor! Can go ask Vanessa & YiSih!
So we follow them go and see their robot! Their robot can play soccer seh, LOL! Cause theme is Youth Olympic Games (I think). Then they gave us 旺旺, lmaos!
But quite a fulfilling day uh. Kay, shall end here & continue doing my HBL. Bored out manzxc):