welcome
^^ You've landed on
parachut-e@b/s! The navigations are up
there. No spamming or ripping, please. Just so you know, I'm not on a posting spree, so don't expect much!
Sincerely, Rachel 레이첼
rachel ♥

Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
Donghae 동해 and Jonghyun 종현. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Look down, you`ll learn more about me xB
Well, it's obvious that my blog posts will definitely hold
racism and
insults, but that's how I am.
Italic text are used when I post meaningful quotes.
Eg.
If you're not jealous, then you don't love the person. If you don't love the person, then you're not supposed to be jealous.
Important things like birthdays will usually be in
bold text.
Underlined text are just used to make sure I use all my tags.
不能在一起也没关系 ;
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 @ 7:29:00 PM
Zzz, morning rained again! Walked to class then Michelle from 4E2 come & chat with us lei! Kay, then 7pm, Jamey, Vanessa & I 'escorted' her down to her class. Chat chat until 7.15pm then saw Seow Chau Kun.
SPOILED MY MOOD SIA. SMLJ LAH HE. Jamey went to disiao Chau Kun so she shouted 'I didn't know CK very ugly from the back!' All four of us laugh like siao. He must have been pissed off! xD
Today we also got back English Paper 1! Situational writing = 21/40, sucks ttm -.-" Composition = 49/60, :DDDD! Kay, then went badminton training. Changed timing lei. Supposed to be 4.30pm - 6.30pm, now is 2.30pm - 5.30pm! Kns!
Wa lao, then hor, one new boy join lor. He supposed to be in badminton de, but dk why the first half of the year never come at all.
But that person very guailan. Say 'Sec 1 siao zha bor & Sec 1 shuddap'? He from 2T2 one. YingYing also 2T2, but she very good lor. Nononono, I shouldn't even compare both of them lah! Ccb!
We even found out Mdm Neethu have baby liao =.="! But something very funny happened lor. When Jamey, Vanessa & I training our strokes outside, Jamey went to disiao Chau Kun again. This time she said 'CK, HI!'
He turned to us & gave that kind of puzzled look sia! Like why she call me for? LOLOLOL! So he stare at us for like 5 seconds & then he like bo chup bo chup, continue walking.
And we three rolling on the floor laughing! TRUE LEI! Lazy to write the rest, cause not very interesting liao :/!
MOST FUN THING TO DO IN SECONDARY SCHOOL IS TO DISIAO THE SENIORS! I THINK VANESSA & JAMEY WILL AGREE :D!