Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Eg.
Monday, February 8, 2010 @ 7:04:00 PM
Celebrated CNY and Total Defence Day . Okay-okay only x.x
Heard that the cheering practice was a total disaster . Badminton training also .____." Boys needa do 100 push-ups . WOOTS :D ! Then went down to buy drinks and stuff .
Saw the Concert band . Our class boys in the middle except for Waylen xD ! Nicholas kept turning wrong side whenever the command was given .
Vanessa and I kept laughing, R-O-F-L . Then they all suddenly turn look at us mah . So I spit out the milo . EEWWWW, YEAH . I KNOW . Then they were like all laughing -.-"
Wanted to take photos of them, but the 'Stingray' and my badminton coach looking, so cannot ]; ! Wednesday must do weights . WHAT-DA-FXCK .
But luckily have 'Robotics training' , yeahs :D ! Took some photos today, will be posting on FB[;
Editted at 7:54 pm ;
Oh yeah, during lunch, I told Benjamin and Kai Jun I would be giving them birthday presents . AND I WANTED MINE NOW D; And they were like "Today your birthday ah?" -.-
Our conversation ;
Benjamin -> Kai Jun : She's going to give you a condom for your birthday . Cause she lives in a condominium .
Kai Jun -> Benjamin : What you talking sia ?
Me -> Benjamin : How you know I live in a condo ?
Benjamin -> Me : ERRRR ... HMMM ....
Kai Jun -> Benjamin : Ohhh, you spy on her .
Me -> Benjamin : HOW YOU KNOW ?! ;o
Benjamin : -RUNS-
Bell rings !
Vanessa and I : -Chiongs to hall-
THE END[;