Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Eg.
almost died ];
Friday, February 5, 2010 @ 6:20:00 PM
LOL, I almost died yeahs . The boys must be so happy and laughing their toes off x.x Oh gawd, the coach was like so damn strict . Talk also talk so fast, don't understand what footwork he want sias .
And the 3 hours was totally crap .___. ROFL . Before we went to hall, at round 1.45pm++, saw Benjamin and Delvin . OH MY GAWD, BENJAMIN POINTED HIS MIDDLE FINGER AT ME . WTF WTF WTF D:
So I ran and beat him, wakakakas :D Then started playing catching . LMAO . Was running and running sias, thought it was a dead end ._. so no choice, run and see lo . At the most go and scare Benjamin xD
Actually it's a staircase -.- Rushed down . Don't know how the hell he saw me going down . So he rushed down also . And beat me ];
I beat his clothes not his skin, LOLOLOL } this doesn't make sense . Yeah, but he beat my hand . IT'S S-K-I-N-S-H-I-P . LOLOLOLOLOLOL wth jk .
During chinese time hors, cher changed places again -____- So now sit with J-D } Jia Dang . I think he is a guai kia ? Okeh, definetely not sias .
But lesson time he quite guai ? OH WAKAKAS, SHALL NOT COMMENT ANY FURTHER[;
Paisehs 1E2, Vanessa and I are not going for the cheering thing on Monday . We have CCA, and badminton cher-in-charge say cannot go .
TIME CLASH MAH, WHAT CAN I DO ? :D DON'T BLAME ME KEHS, BLAME THE TIMING . Going on Thursday though, no CCA ;o