welcome
^^ You've landed on
parachut-e@b/s! The navigations are up
there. No spamming or ripping, please. Just so you know, I'm not on a posting spree, so don't expect much!
Sincerely, Rachel 레이첼
rachel ♥

Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
Donghae 동해 and Jonghyun 종현. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Look down, you`ll learn more about me xB
Well, it's obvious that my blog posts will definitely hold
racism and
insults, but that's how I am.
Italic text are used when I post meaningful quotes.
Eg.
If you're not jealous, then you don't love the person. If you don't love the person, then you're not supposed to be jealous.
Important things like birthdays will usually be in
bold text.
Underlined text are just used to make sure I use all my tags.
true or false ;o
Monday, January 25, 2010 @ 4:56:00 PM
About You:
You have more than 1 friend: True
You have an enemy: True
You go to school: True
You’ve skipped school before: True
You like the colour blue: True
You have a dog: False
You play a sport: True
You have your own room: True
You have your own bathroom: True
Your room is orange: False
You have a sibling: False
About your Friends:
They think your weird: True
They like you: Hmm .. true and false(:
They make fun of you: True and False
They think you like someone: True >.>
They laugh at the worst jokes: False
They would bite your sock: Disgusting , obviously it's False
They hate their teacher: True
They give you gifts on your birthday: True and False
They forget your birthday: Hmm, true ?
They think your brain is small: Errr, don't know, LOL .
They would dance at a mall: True ? Maybe Adel would ?
About YOU again:)
You play …
Basketball: False
Baseball: False
Soccer: False
Hockey: False
Other: Tennis ; Badminton ; Bowling
You would eat …
A sock: False
An orange peel: False
Paper: False
You are:
Happy: True
Sad: False
Mad: False
Bored: True
Confused: False
Annoyed by this quiz: True