welcome
^^ You've landed on
parachut-e@b/s! The navigations are up
there. No spamming or ripping, please. Just so you know, I'm not on a posting spree, so don't expect much!
Sincerely, Rachel 레이첼
rachel ♥

Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
Donghae 동해 and Jonghyun 종현. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Look down, you`ll learn more about me xB
Well, it's obvious that my blog posts will definitely hold
racism and
insults, but that's how I am.
Italic text are used when I post meaningful quotes.
Eg.
If you're not jealous, then you don't love the person. If you don't love the person, then you're not supposed to be jealous.
Important things like birthdays will usually be in
bold text.
Underlined text are just used to make sure I use all my tags.
2.40 pm(:
Thursday, January 28, 2010 @ 3:10:00 PM
Today History damn boring -.- Yisih asked me to take a photo of Bryan when he was clicking the slides, LOL . I really did that, but deleted it . Like why would I want his photo ;o ? But he didn't know ..
Suddenly Vanessa disappeared D: Think she walked home with Adel ? Adel, you stole my friend): Then walked back home . Saw him walking home with another boy .. Think it's Zi Hao .. Aiya, one day keep seeing him so many times sia . Like pest like that .___.
Changed notes with Benjamin again(: OKAY LMAOS ! Kai Jun also wanted to change . But in the end only left 5 $2 notes . Then he don't want >.> ! So changed with Benjamin again . HAHHAHAAS
Friend sitting infront of me today her "good friend" came :x Then her chair have her "good friend" ;o ! Cause Zi Hao [ Her partner ] don't know what is it, then keep asking me . How am I supposed to tell him right or not ? Kept bugging me <.< Then Mavis told him .
She wasn't supposed to do that D: ? Then he's a curious boy, so kept looking . LIKE WTF RIGHT OR NOT X.X ?! Then Isaiah came and sat on her chair cause she went to the washroom .
I told him not to sit but he didn't hear .. Uh-oh ! OMG yeah, he sat on her chair ! Zi Hao told him have something on the chair and Isaiah thought it was SHIT , WTF ?! No choice told Isaiah it was her "good friend" x.x !
* She came back from washroom * Then Isaiah asked me, "what if she sit on my chair then my chair have "that thing" how ?" LIKE WTH ?! So I asked him whether he want to sit here or go back . Luckily he went back sias . He's so noisy :x
Kays byes(: Going to do History homework . Cher say must pass up tomorrow ):
Editted at 3.11 pm ;
Suddenly remembered something .. Kai Cheng's wrist was fractured during recess :o ! Not sure of the exact details :x
Editted at 4.49pm ;'
Talking to Adel now . Told me that Isaiah told her he was the "good friend" King . YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT(: 1E2 IS FILLED WITH LOVE AND LAUGHTER . BUT SICK IN THE MIND . THE WHOLE CLASS IS SICK IN THE MIND D; Including me(: LOL .