Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Eg.
Quiz from Cheryl's blog [;
Friday, December 4, 2009 @ 2:21:00 PM
Will you talk to the person you like on the phone tonight ?
-LOL nope .
Ever had a near death experience ?
-Hmm .. not that I remember of o.o
Have you ever completely shut someone out of your life ?
-Yeap .
Where's your cell phone ?
-Somewhere in Singapore =.=
What's the last thing you thought about ?
-Hmm .. whether Nicole would roll the ball into the gutter :x
Do you regret anything ?
-Yes ):
If you found out you were pregnant, who would you tell ?
-Nicole , Elizabeth , Salmah , Sharlene & Estee(:
What are you going to do this weekend ?
-Stay at home on Saturday ._. & watch movie on Sunday :D
When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends ?
-Hmm around 1 hour back :D
Do you prefer revenge of pure jealousy / envy ?
-Depends on the situation . Sometimes I would choose to take revenge, while sometimes I would just be jealous (:
Who would you like your next "fling" be with ?
-OMG ? Fling ? I hate flings ! x.x
Would you curse in front of your parents ?
-Nope
What kind of camera do you have ?
-Canon [;
Would you rather go to a party or out of town ?
-Out of town :D
Are you slowly drifting away from someone close ?
-Yeap ): Friends lo
When was the last time you held someone's hand ?
-Uhhh ... Donkey years back
Who can you tell everything to ?
-Nicole , Elizabeth , Salmah , Sharlene & Estee(:
Can you play Guitar Hero ?
-No x.x
Do you like
http://www.quizznotes.com/ ?
-I don't visit that website, for your info =.=
Is any part of your body sore ?
-Neck ):
Are you missing anyone now ?
-Friends , to cut it short
Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be ?
-Right now ? Nope
When was the last time you saw the person you last kissed ?
-Who did I even last kiss ? -.- LOL
Do you like your phone ?
-Yeah :D I like my touch screen phone
Last thing alcohol beverage ?
-Forgot :x
Have you ever slept in a bed with the opposite sex ?
-NOOOOOOOOOO D:
Has any of your best friends ever back-stabbed you ?
-Uhh, don't think so
If you had to move in with a friend, who would you pick ?
-Hmm .. Sharlene ? LOL , don't know
What's the seventh text message in your inbox ?
-My handphone ain't with me D:
When is your next road trip ?
-When my parents are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
What did you do during the weekend ?
-Stay at home & play games on Internet =.=
Met anyone new in the past week ?
-Nope ):
What do your best friends call you ?
-Rachel -.- ?
Who was the last person who went to the movies with you ?
-Mummy :D
Are you currently fighting with someone ?
-If I am .. I won't be doing this "quiz"
Last time you had butterflies in your stomach ?
-26th November , Release of PSLE results :o
Who / What do you feel like seeing right now ?
-Friends (:
Are you mad at someone right now ?
-Nope
What does the nicest text in your inbox say ?
- Arghh ! I don't have my phone with me !
Do you mainly use your house phone or cell phone ?
-I use the house phone to call people , while my cell phone for texting people :D
Is there an empty place in your heart ?
-Yeap :D Still have loads of place lurhs
Did you count down the days till anything ?
-Yeap , count down my birthday
Are you looking forward to something , as of right now ?
-Yah, 22nd December 2009 (:
Have you ever been called a tease ?
-Nope , but I thought that was supposed to describe someone being teased ?
What are you chances of getting with your crush ?
-I don't have a crush , LOL
What is the farthest you had travelled with a friend ?
-Last year .. P5 Bei Jing trip :D
Are any of your friends so close that you consider them as your family ?
-Sharlene , the dumb dumb :x
Anyone told you a secret this week ?
-Nope
Do you ever turn your cell phone off ?
-Nope , but it's always on Silent Mode :o
Have you ever been shut out of the life of someone you love ?
-Nope
Last time you wore the opposite sex's clothing ?
-Never had a chance .. ): LOL
What do you want in your life right now ?
-Oh hehe (: Many .. just look at my wishlist
When was the last time you laughed so hard that you thought you were going to cry ?
-Err , few months back
Did you tell someone something today ?
-Yeap , loads of things
Do you trust people easily ?
-Not really ..
What were you doing during 9pm on Friday night ?
-Watching television (: