Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Eg.
Another quiz D:
Friday, November 20, 2009 @ 2:16:00 PM
First think of a person - Salmah
What would you do if ....
Salmah died ? Cry like crazy
Salmah kissed me ? Disgusting, she wouldn't do that
Salmah lived next door ? NICE :D I would disturb her all day long
Salmah started smoking ? Force Mr Victor Yeo to force Salmah to stop o.o
Salmah stole something ? Hmm .. pay for her ?
Salmah was hospitalised ? OMG . Visit her everyday :o
Salmah ran away from home ? Ask her to stay with me :D
Salmah got into a fight and I wasn't there ? She can't fight
What do you think of Salmah's ... ?
Personality : Nice
Eyes : Nice
Hair : Nice
Family : Don't know them well
Would I .. ?
Be Salmah's friend ? I am ..
Keep a secret if Salmah told me ? Maybe
Hold Salmah's hand ? If she's willing♥
Take a bullet for Salmah ? I'll ask Victor Yeo to do that (:
Keep in touch ? Of course !
Try and solve Salmah's problems ? If I am of any help then yes :D
Love Salmah ? Yuh, in a friend way ..
Date Salmah ? No, I'm straight o.o
Sing with Salmah ? If she asks me, and I know how to sing that song then yeah(:
Have you ever .. ?
Lied to make Salmah feel better ? Nope
Wanted to kiss Salmah ? NO . I just said I'm straight =.=
Wanted to kill Salmah ? Sometimes D:
Broke Salmah's heart ? Ask her :o
Thought that Salmah was unbearably annoying ? Nope . She's all right :D
More ...
Who is Salmah to you ? Best friend (:
Are both of you friends ? Of course
When and How did you both meet ? In school during ... errr ... Primary 2/3 ?
Describe Salmah in one word ? Kind
What was your first impression of Salmah ? Hmm ... Cute ?
Do you still think of Salmah in that way now ? Yeap. Salmah's cute forever :D ♥
What reminds you of Salmah ? Mr Victor Yeo :o
How well do you know Salmah ? Quite good
When was the last time you saw Salmah ? Yesterday, she was crying D:
Ever wanted to tell Salmah something but couldn't ? Hmm ... Not that I remember of ..
What song do you think would describe Salmah best ? Not sure ..
Do you think Salmah would put this on her blog ? I don't think so ..