Hello, I'm a super big fan of Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 and SHINee 샤이니. Especially
. Hmmm, to be honest, I thank my incapability to stay happy all the time for it taught me to be strong at all times. I am who I am, thus, your opinion is neither desired or required. If you don't know, then ask me. If you don't agree, then argue with me. If you don't approve then say it to me. But don't be silent and judge me.
Eg.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 @ 4:27:00 PM
1 - Do you have any special talents?
:D Is tennis considered ?
2 - Do you regret anything about your past?
Yup ):
3 - Do people ever mistake you for being a different race?
Nope
4 - Do you collect anything?
No
5 - Would you tattoo someone's name on your body?
Who would ?
6 - What do you worry about the most?
PSLE results D:
7 - Do you have any friends with "benefits"?
No
8 - How old were you when you moved out of your parents house?
I'm still staying with them o.o I'm still young
9 - Who do you miss right now?
My friends & teachers ):
10 - Are you drinking anything?
No
11 - Do you like beer? If so, what one? .
I don't like beer D:
12 - Do you carry any form of contraceptive with you?
Obviously NOT D: I'm only 12
13 - Do you have any weapons for personal protection?
Not at all .. It's so unsafe right D:
14 - What is the last restaurant you ate at?
Jacks' Place(:
15 - What's your favorite fruit?
Guava o.O
16 - Do you believe "Once a cheater, always a cheater"?
Yes :x 江山易改, 本性難移
17 - Do you sit on public toilet seats?
Yup
18 - What is a goal you would like to complete this year?
Get into the school Presbytarian High with Elizabeth & Nicole
19 - Last person you had an arguement with?
Hmm ? OMG . Can't say lurhs :x
20 - Have you ever ran away from home?
No
21 - Where were you 2 hours ago?
Home.
22 - Favorite concert you have been to?
All so-so :x
23 - Are you listening to music?
Yes, Heartbreaker by G-Dragon
24 - Describe the shirt you are wearing?
Yellow o.o
25 - Do you know anyone named Bob?
No
26 - What is your favorite candy?
o.O ? Candy ? I don't like candy
27 - Do you take your daily vitamins?
If I remember, then yeah (:
28 - What color is your vehicle?
I don't have a vehicle ):
29 - Where is your most ticklish spot?
I don't feel ticklish anywhere :o
30 - Last thing you bought from Walgreens?
I don't buy things from there
31 - What do you think about the president?
Old & Ugly . LOL :x
32 - How much money do you have on you?
Now ? $0 D: Pathetic me
33 - When did you last go swimming?
Last week :D
34 - How old are your parents?
I think .. 45 & 48 ?
35 - What is your greatest fear?
Insects, especially cockroaches ):
36 - When did you last hold a baby?
A few months back (:
37 - If you had the opportunity to open a store, what would you sell?
LOL errmm ? Maybe .. shoes ?
38 - What did you last cook?
I don't know how to cook :x
39 - Do you have over 200 Facebook friends?
Nope ):
40 - How many splash points do you have on
http://www.socialsplash.com/?
I don't visit that website o.o
41 - What is your favorite piece of furniture you own?
Bed ! (: So comfy
42 - Where is your favorite place to eat?
Sakae Sushi / Jacks' Place ? :D
43 - What is your favorite movie theater?
Cathay & Golden Village (: